As a leading manufacturer of nacelle-based wind Lidar system, Windar Photonics is devoted to empower the wind energy industry with our cutting edge Lidar technique. Our main product, WindEYE and WindVISION LiDAR systems are already used worldwide by leading wind turbine manufacturers and major wind-farm owners. With the growth of renewable energy, our Lidar system also has a huge potential market in the future.
Windar Photonics was founded in 2008 as a spin-off company from DTU-Risø (Technical University of Denmark), and employs 25 people around the world, with offices both in Denmark and China. If you are ambitious, and envision yourself in the high-tech company within the renewable industry, please don’t hesitate to contact with us.
Our Analytics team is currently expanding in order to support our business growth. Your main tasks will include supporting our customers and reporting to them on their turbines performances. You will also be involved in developing the new features of our product and take part in funded development activities. Being part of a small to medium size company you will also interact on a daily basis with the other development departments and production. Your tasks will expand as you gain more experience and knowledge.
- Good understanding of wind turbine technology,
- Good understanding of Lidar technology,
- Ability to process and analyse data to produce technical reports,
- Knowledge of some data analysis language (Matlab, Python, MySQL…)
The profile we are looking for is hands-on, cross-discipline, team-player with:
- A Master degree in Wind Energy, Physics, Data Science or similar,
- Open mindedness and to work independently and in team,
- Curious personality looking to gain new knowledge,
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
Need for more information?
Please contact the Head of Wind Analytics Nikolaos Kouris, email@example.com or +45 50166173.
Applications will be processed continuously so do not hesitate to apply for this exciting opportunity by sending your CV to the above mentioned email.
Read more about Windar Photonics at www.windarphotonics.com