Are you ready to continue your career within renewable industry, working with embedded laser systems in a global setting? Then join us on our journey in changing the wind industry!
Windar Photonics is a leading manufacturer of LiDAR-based optimisation solutions to the global wind energy industry. It was founded in 2008 as a spin-off company from DTU-Risø (Technical University of Denmark), and employs 20 people around the world, with offices both in Denmark and China.
The WindEYE and WindVISION LiDAR systems are already used worldwide by leading wind turbine manufacturers and major wind-farm owners. These high-tech optical units use light reflection and the principle of Doppler effect to empower wind turbine controller with accurate wind measurements made up to 100m in front of the propeller. All this is done in the harsh environment in top of the nacelle.
We are seeking an Embedded Software Engineer to join our small and highly autonomous development team. This role involves maintaining and improving our existing and upcoming products’ quality by designing, developing, documenting, and testing software that contains logical and mathematical solutions to support business/project features. You will be involved in full development cycle and get an insight on the state of the art optical measuring device.
The ideal candidate has most of the following experience:
- Low level C programming experience in bare metal and Linux environment.
- Fixed point algorithm development on microcontrollers with small memory footprint.
- FPGA design experience using VHDL/Verilog
- Familiar with FPGA SoC design flow and relevant EDA tool suites for both soft and hard processor subsystems.
- Knowledge of Digital Signal Processing fundamentals
- Lab measurement using standard equipment, e.g. signal generator and oscilloscope
The profile we are looking for is hands-on, cross-discipline, team-player with:
- An analytical mindset and excellent technical problem-solving skills,
- A Master’s degree within engineering, natural sciences or similar,
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience,
- An autonomous and proactive attitude,
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
Need for more information or want to apply?
Please contact Head of Software Engineering, Devashish Bhageerutty, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 22470163
Applications will be processed continuously so do not hesitate to apply for this exciting opportunity. Read more about Windar Photonics at www.windarphotonics.com