As a leading manufacturer of nacelle-based wind Lidar system, Windar Photonics is devoted to empower the wind energy industry with our cutting edge Lidar technique. Our main product, WindEYE and WindVISION LiDAR systems are already used worldwide by leading wind turbine manufacturers and major wind-farm owners. With the growth of renewable energy, our Lidar system also has a huge potential market in the future.
Windar Photonics was founded in 2008 as a spin-off company from DTU-Risø (Technical University of Denmark), and employs 20 people around the world, with offices both in Denmark and China. If you are ambitus, and envision yourself in the high-tech company within the renewable industry, please don’t hesitate to contact with us.
Our R&D team is expending and we are looking for an optical engineer to join our team. Your main tasks includes assistance to the production, optical system maintaining and debugging. You will also be involved in the full development cycle for our future Lidar system. Your daily work will not be the same, and you will come across different challenges. Your tasks will expand as you gain more experience and knowledge.
The ideal candidate should have the following knowledge and experience:
- Good understanding of Gaussian optics and Fourier optics,
- Experience in working in a common optical laboratory,
- Hands-on experience with free-space optics,
- Knowledge on experimental data processing,
- Basic knowledge of signal processing.
The profile we are looking for is hands-on, cross-discipline, team-player with:
- A Master’s degree within optics, photonics or similar,
- Open mindedness and to work independently and in team,
- Curious personality looking to gain new knowledge,
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
Need for more information?
Please contact the Principal Optical Engineer, Lichun Meng, firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 29601163.
Applications will be processed continuously so do not hesitate to apply for this exciting opportunity by sending your CV to the above mentioned email.
Read more about Windar Photonics at www.windarphotonics,com