Are you ready to continue your career within renewable industry, working with embedded laser systems in a global setting? Then join us on our journey in changing the wind industry!
Windar Photonics is a leading manufacturer of LiDAR-based optimisation solutions to the global wind energy industry. Founded in 2008 as a spin-off company from DTU-Risø (Technical University of Denmark), Windar Photonics today has a team of 20 employees around the world, with offices both in Denmark and China.
The WindEYE and WindVISION LiDAR systems are already used worldwide by leading wind turbine manufacturers and major wind-farm owners. These high-tech optical units use light reflection and the principle of Doppler effect to empower wind turbine controller with accurate wind measurements made up to 100m in front of the propeller. All this is done in the harsh environment in top of the nacelle.
We are seeking a Software Developer to maintain our web-based monitoring software and perform system administration tasks relating to our network infrastructure. This includes maintaining and improving the security policy of Linux servers. You will have the possibility to influence the content of your role according to your specialization and the career path you want to follow.
The ideal candidate has most of the following experience:
· Basic understanding of databases (e.g. postgres); maintenance, migrations, operations via ORM,
· Able to resolve basic performance and stability/correctness issues in parallel systems,
· Linux administration & monitoring skills (in-house and cloud servers),
· Windows administration (for a small Windows domain) and maintenance,
· Practical knowledge of networking and overlay networks (e.g. OpenVPN, yggdrasil)
· Able to provide support to clients with regards to networking
The profile we are looking for is hands-on, cross-discipline, team-player with:
- An analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills,
- A degree in software engineering or similar,
- 2 years of relevant work experience,
- A flair for dynamic startup environment,
- An autonomous and proactive attitude,
- Ambition to become part of a young, enthusiastic, international development team in an informal workplace
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
Need more information?
Please contact Head of Wind Analytics and Turbine Integration, Antoine Larvol.
Phone: +45 5028 0701