Are you ready to continue your career within renewable industry, working with embedded laser systems in a global setting? Then join us on our journey in changing the wind industry!
Windar Photonics is a leading manufacturer of LiDAR-based optimisation solutions to the global wind energy industry. It was founded in 2008 as a spin-off company from DTU-Risø (Technical University of Denmark), and employs 20 people around the world, with offices both in Denmark and China.
The WindEYE and WindVISION LiDAR systems are already used worldwide by leading wind turbine manufacturers and major wind-farm owners. These high-tech optical units use light reflection and the principle of Doppler effect to empower wind turbine controller with accurate wind measurements made up to 100m in front of the propeller. All this is done in the harsh environment in top of the nacelle.
We are seeking a Hardware Engineer to improve and maintain product quality, support sourcing and production chain and lay down testing procedures. You will be a part of the development team, getting an insight into the development cycle and state of the advanced optical measuring device. Your job will be to understand the product inside out, make test strategies, draft hardware specification and participate in talks with suppliers and supervise our in-house production facility. This includes documenting and specifying product requirements, planning and designing product tests, establishing quality control points and sourcing specification. You will have the possibility to influence the content of your role according to your specialization and the career path you want to follow.
The ideal candidate has most of the following experience:
- Embedded electronic development,
- Drafting technical documentation/specification,
- Product validation and revision control,
- Mechanical design, development and documentation,
- Certification of electronic devices, e.i. EMC testing.
The profile we are looking for is hands-on, cross-discipline, team-player with:
- An analytical mindset and excellent technical problem-solving skills,
- A Master’s degree within engineering, natural sciences or similar,
- 5-years of relevant work experience,
- A flair for dynamic startup environment,
- An autonomous and proactive attitude,
- Ambition to become part of a young, enthusiastic, international development team in an informal workplace
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
Need for more information?
contact Head of Wind Analytics and Turbine Integration,
Antoine Larvol, at email@example.com or +45 5028 0701
will be processed continuously so do not hesitate to apply for this exciting
Send your application to Head of Wind Analytics and Turbine Integration,
Antoine Larvol : firstname.lastname@example.org